Sunday 8 July 2007

Wow my first Blog........ please be kind!

Well! My first week and how nervous was I??????? VERY!!

Thank you to all of you, especially some of the kind comments I got as we all left, it made me feel much better and very welcome.

I am hoping (No...... I KNOW) that if we all pull together this show is gonna be FANTASTIC! You a an exceptionally talented bunch and with your talent and the team's know-how we are gonna BLOW their socks off!!!! Wooohooooo I can't wait.

I am so excited, I have been doing my homework and getting some super duper ideas! I want feather boas and sparkly suits and duck feet and......... oh my god the list goes on and on and I cant wait to share all my ideas with you.

Dont forget that we would really welcome any ideas that anyone has however big or small after all it is YOUR show and I think it would be really good to get some input from you lot!

We hope you enjoyed your first proper week back, the aim of the session was to try get you to understand about animal characteristics and NOT being animals. By the end of it I think you had pretty much got the idea although there were some very strange ducks, cats, chickens and frogs running around that hall at some points!! The other part of the session was just for us all to get re-aquainted and have a little fun..... after all, all work and no play is NO fun at all and I am a HUGE fan of FUN!!!!

By the way, all the audition pieces are now posted on the CAST Academy website so get on down there and choose your pieces..... dont be shy! We will be looking out for those characteristics that we practised this week in your auditions so brush them up and make them shine.

Thought of the day.........
'There's no business like show business like no business I know........'
Irving Berlin from Annie Get your Gun.

No comments: